New Year's Eve


Image result for new years eve photos

Dec 31, 2017








New Year - New Ideas.   I just signed up for Nutrisystem.   I am hoping that it works for me.   I am determined to loose weight this time around.     I did well on LA Weight Loss until they went out of business, I lost weight but I lost money also.

I just hate to have to go to their offices, talk to the pretty young representative, and get all depressed because I am not losing like I think I should.   It's much easier for a healthy 20 plus to lose weight than am 66 yr old with bad feet.

Happy New Year's

It's very cold here in Pennsylvania.   I know that 12 degrees is nothing compared to northern New York and other lake states.   However, for us here, it's brutal.    I haven't been out of the house in two days.   But then, I have plenty of quilting to do.

I'm trying to figure out how to back up photos from my phone so I can pick them up here but I haven't quite gotten the hang of it as of yet.  




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Full Size Quilts

Pond and Stream